The Thornhill is a new condo development by The Daniels Corporation and Baif Developments currently in preconstruction at 2 Beverley Glen Boulevard, Vaughan.
Nestled within the established charm of an exclusive South Thornhill address, a vibrant master-planned condominium community is rising in the City of Vaughan's most coveted neighbourhood. It's a celebration of connected urban living with 3.5 acres of thoughtfully planned residences, consisting of 4 condominium buildings, with the first rising 25 storeys and offering a range of inviting 1-bedroom to 3-bedroom functional designs.
Surrounded by the quaint comforts of South Thornhill and in close proximity to shops, cafes, restaurants, schools, lush parks, transit and highways, come home to an exciting urban community at the corner of Bathurst & Beverley Glen.
1. Lifestyle Amenities – Residents of The Thornhill Condos will be within walking distance to everything, from shopping at Promenade Mall and Walmart, dining at one of many excellent restaurants and cafes, picking up the weekly groceries at a nearby grocery store, to completing errands at the bank and drug store.
2. Highway Access – Highway 407 is located directly North of The Thornhill Condos, allowing for seamless travel throughout the GTA and easy connections to Highways 404, 401, and 400. Residents of The Thornhill Condos looking to commute into downtown Toronto by vehicle can easily do so in just over half an hour.
3. Green Space – The city of Thornhill offers the best of both worlds, residents of The Thornhill Condos are still close enough to the big city and all its vibrant amenities and busy lifestyle, but still offers plenty of lush and tranquil parks and green spaces where escaping from the hectic day to day hustle and relaxing is possible.
4. Family Friendly – With plenty of schools in the area, from daycares to secondary schools, The Thornhill Condos makes a perfect place for families of any age and size to call home.
5. Transit – York Region Transit, TTC, and VIVA buses service the area surrounding The Thornhill Condos, with routes running right past the front door. Residents can easily catch a bus and travel throughout the city, the GTA, or connect to the subway in Toronto. Commuting into Union Station will only take riders one hour.
REALTOR®, REALTORS®, and the REALTOR® logo are certification marks that are owned by REALTOR® Canada Inc. and licensed exclusively to The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA). These certification marks identify real estate professionals who are members of CREA and who must abide by CREAs By-Laws, Rules, and the REALTOR® Code. The MLS® trademark and the MLS® logo are owned by CREA and identify the quality of services provided by real estate professionals who are members of CREA.
The information contained on this site is based in whole or in part on information that is provided by members of The Canadian Real Estate Association, who are responsible for its accuracy. CREA reproduces and distributes this information as a service for its members and assumes no responsibility for its accuracy.
This website is operated by a brokerage or salesperson who is a member of The Canadian Real Estate Association.
The listing content on this website is protected by copyright and other laws, and is intended solely for the private, non-commercial use by individuals. Any other reproduction, distribution or use of the content, in whole or in part, is specifically forbidden. The prohibited uses include commercial use, "screen scraping", "database scraping", and any other activity intended to collect, store, reorganize or manipulate data on the pages produced by or displayed on this website.